We draw on a range of treatment methods to help reduce pain, increase movement, regain strength and restore function.
These are selected carefully to suit you and your problem and may include:
- Joint mobilisation or manipulation
- Dry needling
- Remedial exercises
- Video analysis of movement
- Expert advice to improve recovery and prevent recurrences
Common problems that we successfully treat:
- Pain or injury to the shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle.
- Sporting injuries including acute sprains and strains as well as overuse problems.
- Tendon problems including tennis elbow, Achilles pain and patella tendon pain
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Osteoarthritis of the hip, knee, back and neck.
- Recovery after joint surgery
- Remedial/sports massage