There are 2 types of sporting injuries – acute and overuse, and both can stop you playing or enjoying your sport. Your first step to recovery is getting an accurate diagnosis, then a plan for your recovery.
- 45 minute initial appointment with an experienced physiotherapist.
- Quick referral for x-ray, ultrasound or MRI if needed.
- Know when to return to training
- Get the right remedial exercises for your injury
- Hands-on help matched to your stage of recovery.
We have been helping active people get back to sport for a long time and we know which injuries go with which sports. Check out our Common Sporting injuries – If your injury is listed you know we have seen lots of people just like you and we know how to get you back to your best.