- Do you feel like something is missing in your career?
- Are you frustrated at work by a lack of direction, non-existent mentoring or seeing patients that don’t have any real goals?
- Are you looking for a change, where you could learn and grow to be a great physio, someone your patients respect for your knowledge and skills . . . and have some fun along the way?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, Personal Best Physiotherapy could be the right place for you. If you believe in doing things properly, thinking carefully about what’s going on for your patients and delivering outstanding treatment and advice, then we would like to hear from you. If you want to be part of a team who knows what they’re doing and where they’re going, then read on . . .
Who are we?
We are a small team who love getting real results for our patients. We have a strong reputation in our community and we’re looking for our next long-term team member. Our physiotherapists are all hungry to learn and we provide outstanding mentoring and support to help the right person become a great physio.
Our Mission is to help our patients lead active, healthy and fulfilling lives by reducing pain, improving movement and restoring strength and function. Our core values are:
- Understanding not only what has gone wrong for our patients but why and how physiotherapy can help.
- Restoring Desired Function.
- Exercise is Medicine.
- Delivering Outstanding Customer Service.
- Building lasting relationships with our patients, referrers and community partners.
- Continual Learning.
Only apply if . . .
Personal Best Physiotherapy is not for everyone. If you want to work in a large, corporate style physio practice, then we are definitely not for you! But if you’re hungry to learn, committed to becoming a better physio, and looking to establish yourself in this area, we want to hear from you!
To Find Out More:
For More Information about this opportunity, please call Nathan Mobbs on 0439 951 900.