Back and neck pain can be disabling, literally stopping you in your tracks, or it can be an ongoing niggle, disrupting your everyday activities. Our approach to treating back and neck pain has helped hundreds of patients return to normal and we believe we have the knowledge and experience to help you.
- Reliable diagnosis based on your history, age, imaging and physical examination
- Remedial exercises matched to your problem and stage of recovery
- Hands-on help to get you moving again
- The right advice on posture, lifting and activity.
There are a wide variety of problems that affect the back and neck – check out our list of common symptoms – if these sound familiar call us for an appointment – we have seen lots of patients just like you and can help you get moving normally again.
- Trouble turning the head
- Pain on waking
- Soreness at the end of the working day
- Stiff movement
- Pain with coughing or sneezing
- Pain referred from the spine to the ribs and sometimes front of chest
- Stiff and sore on waking
- Trouble forward bending or lifting
- Sore with too much standing or walking