Are you passionate about helping people move and feel better?
Do you want to learn treatment methods that get real results for your patients?
Do you feel frustrated trying to apply your knowledge and skills when you have to juggle 3+ patients per hour?
Do you want to be part of a practice that attracts patients who want to get better?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, keep reading . . .
We are a small, dynamic physiotherapy practice providing outstanding care in musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy, and we are on the hunt for our next long term team member. We have a strong reputation in our local area and have recently moved into new, professional rooms to support our growing practice. We are looking for a motivated physiotherapist who isn’t looking for their next job, but is interested in joining a team who will support their long term career growth.
About the Role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a challenging and varied caseload including spinal problems through to adolescent athletes and chronic pain. Longer appointment times, outstanding reception support and well established clinical systems allow you to learn and apply high quality treatments, but you must show results – that is what our patients are paying us for and what you will be rewarded for . . .
- Employee position (NOT contractor or commission) with paid annual leave, sick leave and superannuation.
- Professional Development subsidy to support your ongoing learning.
- Exceptional treatment rooms with outstanding reception support
- 45 minute initial appointments, 30 minute review appointments allow you to get real results for your patients.
- Small, close knit team with a family feel to the practice
- Flexibility including part-time to full-time
- Individual bonus scheme tailored to you
If you have read to here and want to know more, please call me to find out more, on 0439 951 900. Alternatively, send me an email: [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Owner, Personal Best Physiotherapy
P.S If you send me an email, don’t forget to attach your CV/resume.
P.P.S If you are thrilled with your current work, but know someone who isn’t, please forward this letter to them . . .
P.P.P.S If you want to find out more about Personal Best Physiotherapy, look us up on the web, Youtube or Facebook.